Pressure limiting valve
Dead space(patient valve)
Recommended Operating temperature
1.Open mouth,clear airway of all foreign matter and fluids.The use of an Emergency Aspirator is recommended.Tilt head fully back wards and push the jaw upwards with neck stretched to open the airway.
2.To assist ventilation it may be beneficial to insert an artificial airway.Be careful that it does not push the tongue back and thus obstruct the throat.
3.Hold mask tightly to victim’s face,covering mouth and nose,tilt head fully backwards,
mask-holding hand lifting jaw forward.Squeeze the bag smartly and watch chest expand.
4.Release pressure on the bag suddenly and allow the chest to deflate.Repeat 12-20 times per minute,or 30 times in the case of infants.If continued resistance to insufflation is encountered,check for airway obstruction or correct the backward head tilt.If adequate ventilation is not achieved with the resuscitator,immediately revert to expired air ventilation(mouth-to-mouth,or mouth-to-nose).
5.The correct ventilation frequency may vary.Please follow the current ventilation frequency recommended by national or international guidelines.
6.If the patient vomits during mask ventilation,immediately clear the patient’s airways of vomitus,then freely compress the bag a few times before resuming ventilation.
7.Adult Version:The pressure limiting valve is open at 60 cmH2O.
Pediatric and Infant Version:The pressure limiting valve is open at 40 cmH2O
1. Designed specifically to meet the ERC's 2006 tidal volume guidelines.
2. Textured bag provides positive grip, even when wet.
3. 360 degrees swivel for ease of use with facemask or endotracheal tube.
4. Child and infant bags complete with 40cm H2O safety pressure release valve, minimizes the risk of over inflating the lungs.
5. Excellent recoil recovery following bag compression.
6. Single use product prevents cross infection.
7. Made out of silicone for reusable with autoclaving temperature over 134℃.
8. Clear non-rebreath valve
9. Transparent material allows internal visibility
10. Latex free, toxic free
COMPANY：Jiangsu Yongle Medical Tech. Co., Ltd
Add：No 8,Front Street.Jiaodang town,Taixing City, Jiangsu Province, P.R.China